2013-12-31

ZopoShop.com Update

Yesterday I had enough of Zoposhop, I contacted the support several times but didn't receive the answer I wanted.
Then I reported a trouble on paypal.com and guess what? It got closed today with a good message: I got my money back as I wanted.

And today I had to choose an alternative...a hard decision...
Samsung Galaxy S4? Good, yes but just 1,7 GHz and Samsung Launcher + bloatware
Sony Xperia Z1? Nice processor, good camera hmmm but damn huge rim
LG G2? My favorite, really nice haptic and small rim but also bloatware

Now I made a decision and really hope I won't regret it: I ordered the Google Nexus 5 32GB

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gigabyte X670 GAMING X AX WiFi Problems? Solution!

Wer mit seinem Gigabyte X670 GAMING X AX auch Wlan/WiFi Probleme hat, sprich der Adapter wird deaktiviert ohne, dass der User etwas gemacht ...